Terms and Conditions
By playing at Sunrise Slots Casino (the "Casino"), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. Sunrise Slots Casino is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
No Deposit Bonuses
Unless stated otherwise, all No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The bonus amount must be wagered a minimum of 20 times (Slots & Keno); 50 times for All Allowed Table Games and Video Poker.
- Wagers placed in Baccarat, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Roulette, Sic Bo, Slot Tournaments, Fish Catch and War are not allowed with any No Deposit Bonus (unless specifically stated otherwise) and do not count towards meeting the wagering requirements.
- Unless otherwise stated, the maximum withdrawal amount from any No Deposit bonus is twice the face value of the bonus, with a minimum of $100. For higher VIP Level, please refer to our VIP Program.
- All free chips valued below $50 will come with a cash-out limit of no more than, nor less than, $100.
- Players cannot redeem multiple free bonuses consecutively. If you have redeemed one No Deposit Bonus and are subsequently offered another one, a real-money deposit needs to have been made in the interim for you to be eligible to redeem the second No Deposit Bonus.
- All No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the Wager Requirements and Maximum Withdrawal Limits listed above.
- Once you have met the Wager Requirements and are able to make a withdrawal, any amount that is over the Maximum Withdrawal Limit will be removed from your balance, as you will not be able to withdraw these funds.
- While mixing deposits and a free bonus is not allowed, we are aware that this may happen from time to time. If, for whatever reason, you make a deposit while using a No Deposit Bonus (e.g. Free Chip, Free Spins offer, etc.), the wagering requirements and maximum allowed cash-out of the no deposit bonus will still apply. Once you have completed your play with the no deposit bonus, whether by requesting a withdrawal (with any excess winnings above the maximum allowed cash-out being removed) or by your total balance reaching below $1, we will credit the amount of your deposit back into your casino account along with whatever deposit bonus you would like.
- If you use any bonus to accumulate a feature guarantee(s), or extra bonus rounds, and use a subsequent deposit and or bonus to redeem built-up feature bonus rounds, the winnings coming from said bonus round(s) shall void all or any winnings. No deposits will be refunded.
All Deposit Bonuses: Standard Wagering Requirements
The bonus amount must be wagered a minimum of 30 times; 60 times for All Allowed Table Games and Video Poker. Play in Baccarat, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Roulette, Sic Bo, Slot Tournaments, Fish Catch and War is not allowed with any promotional bonus or No Deposit Bonus (unless specifically stated otherwise). Prior to making a withdrawal exceeding the deposit, an amount greater than the sum of the bonus + $100 (minimum allowed cash out) is required.
Example: Using a 100% bonus for all allowed games will come with a 30 times wagering requirement (60 times for table games and video poker), and no limits on your withdrawal amount. If you deposit $100, you will start playing with a total balance of $200 and must wager $6,000 ($12,000 if playing table games and video poker) and the original bonus amount of $100 will be removed from whatever withdrawal request you make.
If a Player has chosen to use a bonus or promotion, it is the sole responsibility of the Player to ensure that any applicable Playthrough requirements are met before requesting a withdrawal. Failure to meet the playthrough requirements will result in the withdrawal request being denied.
Maximum Withdrawal (cashout) Rules:
Maximum withdrawal amount is determined solely by the amount of the deposit (e.g. if a player deposits $100 and uses a bonus with a 10x maximum withdrawal limit, then the maximum amount that may be withdrawn is $1,000).
Redeeming Multiple Promotions:
You may not mix or combine promotions or bonuses. If multiple bonuses are mixed, your casino winnings may be removed at the time of withdrawal. Please be sure to use only one bonus at a time. Unless otherwise indicated by the casino management, you cannot redeem additional no deposit promotions if you have a withdrawal pending or if you have an existing balance.
No Play/ No Max bonuses:
Unless otherwise stated, No Play / No Max (No Rules) bonuses may only be used to play Slots, Keno, Bingo and Scratch Card games. All other casino games are prohibited and restricted. Playing a prohibited or restricted game while using a No Play No Max bonus will void any winnings generated during the use of a No Play, No Max bonus. All Deposit Bonuses for Slots and Keno with No Restrictions (No Playthrough and No Max Cash-Out) come with our software minimum of 1X Playthrough (deposit + bonus amount) before the funds are allowed to be withdrawn. Unless specifically stated otherwise, bonus amount is always considered non-cashable and will be removed from the amount of your withdrawal request.
If a player has used a No Play No Max bonus and has completed the playthrough requirement but proceeds to play a restricted or prohibited game, this will result in their winnings being voided. The rules of the bonus will continue to apply even after the playthrough requirement has been fulfilled.
Important note about Slot Tournaments:
If you wish to enter a Slot Tournament after using a No Play/ No Max bonus, you will need to complete game play equivalent to a 1x wager requirement prior to entering the Slot Tournament.
Entry to Tournaments:
- Tournament entries must be paid from a player's cash balance.
- No Deposit Bonuses (Free chips) may not be used to enter Tournaments unless specifically stated in the terms and conditions.
- Tournament winnings generated from an entry paid for with a No Deposit Bonus will be voided.
- Tournament Prizes are added to a player's cash balance and are considered cash.
- If a bonus or promotion was used prior to winning a Tournament, the terms and conditions of the original bonus still apply.
Free Roll Tournaments:
- Free Roll Tournaments are Tournaments which do not require that players pay a registration fee.
- The Player may not consecutively play in Freeroll tournaments. Should a Player play in one Freeroll tournament, the Player must make a real money deposit into his account to be eligible to play in a second Freeroll tournament.
- Prizes won in a Free Roll Tournament are added to cash balances and may be withdrawn from the casino.
- Any winnings from Free Roll Slot Tournaments may be used to play in real money casino games. These winnings are subject to a minimum withdrawal amount of $100 and a maximum withdrawal amount of $1,000.
- At the start of every Tournament, Tournament Credits are allocated for the duration of the Tournament.
- The player with the highest number of credits at the end of the Tournament time is the winner.
- Tournament Credits are not transferable to your casino balance and are not valid outside of the Tournament games.
- Tournament credits differ from your Casino Balance and may not be withdrawn from the casino.
- Wagers placed on Slot Tournament games using Tournament Credits will not count towards any wager requirements..
Password Restricted Tournaments:
Some Tournaments will require a password in order to be unlocked ('Restricted Tournaments'. These passwords can be provided to players exclusively by the casino. Passwords and subsequent Tournament Entries gained by using a password from sources other than the casino will not constitute a valid entry to the Restricted Tournament and will disqualify any winnings accrued during the course of this Tournament. Players who use passwords not sent by the casino may have their casino accounts banned.
Password Restricted Tournaments with a Coupon Code Entry Requirement:
Players may be asked to use a specific coupon code in order to access the Restricted Tournament password and gain entry in to a Restricted Tournament. If a player has not used the coupon code specified and has obtained a password by any other means, this will not constitute a valid entry in to the Restricted Tournament. Players will not be eligible to enter the Tournament nor will they be entitled to any Tournament winnings in the Restricted Tournament if they have not used the required coupon code and obtained the Tournament password as provided by the casino. Any winnings accrued from an invalid entry will be removed from the player's account and the player may have their casino account banned.
Additional Terms Applicable to ALL Bonuses
- Only players who have registered a Real Money Account are eligible to receive Promotions. Only one Real Money Account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any bonuses or winnings, and all withdrawals will be canceled.
- Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
- Bonuses will be credited to the Player's Real Money Account as Casino Credits only, unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated, all bonuses including (but not restricted to) weekly & weekend coupons, comp points, CashBack bonuses, No Deposit Bonuses & comps etc, as well as the deposits made to redeem any aforementioned bonuses, must be wagered at least 30 times, 60 times for Table Games and Video Poker, before withdrawing. Wagering on Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Fish Catch, War and Sic Bo is not allowed with any promotional bonus or No Deposit Bonus (unless specifically stated otherwise). If an excluded game is played before completion of the above wagering requirements, the casino reserves the right to void all funds and close the account. For example, if a deposit of US$100 is made and a bonus of US$100 is redeemed, the player must wager at least US$6,000 ((US$100 + US$100) x 30) on applicable games prior to requesting a withdrawal.
- All bonuses are non-cashable and will be removed at the time of withdrawal. E.g, if a player receives a bonus of US$100.00 and later requests a $390.00 withdrawal, the $100.00 bonus will be removed and the withdrawal will total $290. Withdrawal requests made for less than the bonus received will be denied and returned to the players account.
- When using a deposit bonus, any withdrawal request must exceed the sum of the deposit and the deposit bonus. E.g. If a player deposits $100 and receives a $100 bonus, the withdrawal request must exceed $200.
- All no deposit promotional offers and bonuses can only be redeemed by players when they have no existing account balances and no pending withdrawals unless otherwise stated.
- No free chips allowed for Slot Tournaments unless stated otherwise.
- A promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and all promotional offers are only available to those players to whom the offer was issued directly by the casino. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
- Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud or at the casino management's discretion. Fraudulent bonus claims or withdrawals will result in the player being charged a processing fee (min. 12% of deposit amount), which will be deducted from their casino balance.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the web site. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion, it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
- Any promotion or offer is terminable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
- The management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual players from promotional offers. Promotional offers via email, telephone or mail are extended only to the player whom the correspondence is addressed. Review the complete country list here.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
- An approved "Manager Withdrawal" represents a portion of your balance that was removed because it was not eligible for withdrawal. This amount could be Bonus funds (which are non-cashable) or because you have exceeded the Maximum Withdrawal Amount on your last bonus, with excess funds removed.
- Cashback or Insurance bonuses may not be accumulated unless otherwise stated by Casino management.
- Regular bonus cashback and monthly cashback have a 30 times wager requirements (60 times for Table Games and Video Poker) and exclude play on Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Fish Catch, War & Sic Bo and Slot Tournaments.
- Unless otherwise stated, CashBack bonuses come with maximum withdrawal limit equal to your insurance amount. If your deposit was under $100, your withdrawal is limited to $100. This includes bonuses sent on an ad hoc basis e.g. via promotional emails. To find out more, please refer to our VIP program.
- Because CashBack credits are subject to wager requirements and withdrawal limits, they may not be used to enter Slot Tournaments at the Casino.
- Weekly Cashback bonus comes a 30X wagering requirement (60X for Table Games and Video Poker) and excludes play in Baccarat, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Sic Bo, Slot Tournaments, Fish Catch, Roulette, and/or War.
- Weekly Cashback is credited each Monday for all players with no pending withdrawals, no approved withdrawals within the previous 7 days.
- Weekly Cashback is calculated on all deposits (minimum $50) which were made over the previous 7 days.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, the Weekly Cashback bonus comes with no maximum allowed withdrawal (minimum $100).
- Weekly Cashback will not be credited if you have an existing balance of $10 or more.
Comp Points Terms:
- Comp points are accrued while playing certain games at the casino.
- You may not accrue comp points while using a no deposit bonus or playing games using previously redeemed Comp Points.
- 100 Comp Points have a value of $1.
- The minimum number of comp points that you may redeem is 1,000.
- To be eligible to redeem your comp points, your account balance must be $0 and you must have no pending withdrawals.
- With the exception of listed restricted games, the wagering requirement on all comp points is as follows: 30X on Slots, Keno, Bonus Bingo and Scratch Cards and 60X on all other allowed games.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, Comp Points come with no maximum allowed withdrawal (minimum $100).
General Terms & Conditions for Membership
- By playing at "the "Casino", you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- You obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
- Participation in the activities and games of the Casino (the "Game") is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
- The Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances. You must be at least 21 years old to use this service.
- Only one Real account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be canceled.
- The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Game nor shall any of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
- The Game is for entertainment value only. No deposit is necessary or required to play the Game. You may play without betting money if you wish. Any participation in the Game is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Game, you acknowledge that you do not find the Game or the Casino to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
- Player is only permitted to enter the Sunrise Slots Casino for own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.